Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Springfield, Missouri, Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The unique risks of riding a motorcycle are well known to most cyclists. It is common for accidents to occur because other drivers are negligent or careless by not checking blind spots and otherwise being unaware of riders on the road. Motorcyclists are more likely to suffer severe injuries in a crash. If you have been injured in a southwest Missouri motorcycle accident due to another driver’s negligence, please contact our law firm as soon as you can.
As in other motor vehicle accidents, it is very important to get a qualified attorney involved as soon as you have been injured. Personal injury and wrongful death lawyer Robert Curran has the experience and knowledge to thoroughly investigate your motorcycle accident and build the strongest possible case for you to obtain maximum compensation.
Motorcycle accidents often result in:
- Especially severe injuries, sometimes including catastrophic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Unique challenges in establishing fault and documenting evidence for your case, such as piecing together a severely damaged bike
Take Fast Action to Protect Evidence and Your Legal Rights
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident or lost a family member and believe you may have a wrongful death claim,
the Curran Law Firm is here to help. We can advise you on what to do — and what not to do — after your accident. We are also
- Pursuing all avenues to establish another driver’s negligence and liability for your injuries
- Investigating all possible means of recovery for you, by preparing your case for trial and dealing assertively with insurance carriers
- Bringing forth medical evidence and testimony that shows the full extent and costs of your injuries, including lost wages and any need for rehabilitation or long-term care
We encourage our clients to tell the truth about all aspects of an accident to all authorities and medical personnel who get involved — but not to negotiate independently or provide statements to another party’s insurance company. For our clients’ interest and benefit, we have prepared a list summarizing What To Do In Case of an Accident.
We know how to protect and pursue your legal rights after a motorcycle accident, and encourage you to contact us for a free consultation on your case. Attorney Robert Curran will respond when you need help, and you will pay no attorney’s fee unless we are successful in recovering compensation in your case.