Spinal Cord Injuries Attorney Missouri
Springfield, Missouri, Personal Injury Attorney
With more than two decades of experience fighting for his clients to obtain justice and fair compensation, southwest Missouri lawyer Robert D. Curran has represented many victims of spinal injuries, including paralysis and spinal cord injuries.
Unfortunately, many people impacted by paralysis or a serious back injury face many years of extraordinary medical costs, along with major life adjustments. If you or a family member has been seriously injured in an accident, or due to someone’s criminal action, please contact us for a free, caring consultation about your situation and the possibility of obtaining just financial compensation for your injuries, past and future medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Motor Vehicle Accidents — Falls —Medical Malpractice
Spinal cord injury and paralysis cases often require determined and highly experienced legal representation. At the Curran Law Firm, we are committed to thorough investigation of your case to prove liability, and we have the medical resources to document the full financial impact of your injuries. This includes using a life care plan to prove future medical costs for items such as physical rehabilitation, infection prevention and long-term physical therapy.
Attorney Robert D. Curran has obtained sizable verdicts and settlements for plaintiffs in cases involving a full range of personal injuries, including serious disk injuries and brain injuries. He can competently counsel and represent you in a broad range of personal injury cases, including those arising from:
- Auto accidents and trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents, often requiring especially thorough accident reconstruction
- Medical malpractice, when a doctor’s surgical error or other healthcare negligence results in paralysis or other catastrophic consequences
- Unsafe property conditions resulting in slip-and-fall accidents, and other events that can justify premises liability actions
- Criminal acts, such as assault or driving while intoxicated
- Other accidents and tragic events resulting in personal injury or a wrongful death
We are well prepared to represent you in insurance negotiations and, if necessary, in court, to obtain maximum compensation for your paralysis or other spinal cord injuries. If your case goes all the way to trial, you will be represented by a veteran of many winning cases, with skills and legal capabilities you can trust.